Training Program Course Components
Two-Phase Training Experience: This training will equip participants to lead systems change and implement new programs in their home, network, or government partner institutions.
Annual intensive, multi-disciplinary course: World-class faculty will lead modules that include a dynamic mix of theoretical concepts and applied learning, active discussion, teamwork exercises, and workshops on leadership, implementation science, and systems improvement.
Priority Areas of Focus:
- Effective Communication
- Policy and program development and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Organization and management
- Evidence-based strategies
- Develop applied skills in the areas of NCDs
- Plan and implement projects under mentor supervision
- Enhance leadership skills
- Increase their appreciation of the dynamics of systems
- Expand their international professional networks