Who Should Apply
Who Should ApplyHighly motivated professionals focusing on non-communicable diseases who wish to develop their leadership skills and enhance their ability to address pressing public health issues in rapidly changing environments.
All Applicants must be:
- Qualified, credentialed (post-graduate or doctoral level) professionals or with equivalent public health experience.
- Committed to working to improve the quality of health systems in their home country.
- Interested in learning how implementation science can help them to improve systems related to NCDs.
- Highly motivated, curious, creative, and committed to interdisciplinary and collaborative work.
- Able to read and comprehend journal and scientific articles, and participate in discussion groups in English. Proof of English language ability will be required.
Individuals from any country may apply.
Applicants who work in Non-Communicable Diseases may apply to participate in the PH-LEADER Summer Academy. This is a highly competitive program, and there are limited slots available.
See PH-LEADER Academy Fees and Information for additional details.