Individuals may apply to attend the annual Summer Academy held in Atlanta USA. This includes preparatory webinars and the summer course detailed below.
Intensive, multi-disciplinary course: World-class faculty will lead modules that include a dynamic mix of theoretical concepts and applied learning, active discussion, teamwork exercises, and workshops on leadership, implementation science, and systems improvement.
Priority Areas of Focus:
- Effective communication
- Policy and program development and implementation
- Monitoring and evaluation
- Organization and management
- Evidence-based strategies
- Develop applied skills in the areas of NCDs
- Enhance leadership skills
- Increase their appreciation of the dynamics of systems
- Expand their international professional networks
PH-LEADER IS NOT:
- an epidemiology course.
- a biostatistics course.
- purely a leadership course.